 Technic / 16794 (-5)
  Re: Some help or advice requested

Here is yet another possible solution that I have found effective for something very similar (a vehicle that reverses its direction when it hits an obstacle). This one is purely mechanical (no electrical switch needed). (2 URLs) The mechanism relies (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

I've just posted a new update to (URL). This is an unusual update in that it does not add any new years of models (although I am working on 1995). Instead it makes a number of improvements to existing information. Reformatted some older pages to (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) It would depend on how much of the dead band you eliminate. Cleaning up bookmarks I came a cross this which might work: (2 URLs) Jetro (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) A nice solution, but I doubt very much if my tray could push the pendulum upright (especially since the total angular travel would be the limited movement of the pendulum _plus_ the angle that the tri-blades had rotated). However, for (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Kevin (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact