 Technic / 16793 (-5)
  Re: Technicopedia Update

I've just posted a new update to (URL). This is an unusual update in that it does not add any new years of models (although I am working on 1995). Instead it makes a number of improvements to existing information. Reformatted some older pages to (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) It would depend on how much of the dead band you eliminate. Cleaning up bookmarks I came a cross this which might work: (2 URLs) Jetro (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) A nice solution, but I doubt very much if my tray could push the pendulum upright (especially since the total angular travel would be the limited movement of the pendulum _plus_ the angle that the tri-blades had rotated). However, for (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Kevin (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) <snip> (...) I've got a slightly different solution, where the tray tips an inverted pendulum right and left. The pendulum's momentum/weight flip the polarity reverser. The tri-blade bounds the inverted pendulum's swing. The first three steps (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact