 Technic / 16781
    Re: Some help or advice requested —Owen Dive
   (...) SNIP (...) I have been asked for some pictures of what I am working on (very much prototypes at the present - don't expect anything elegant). (URL) is the track for the tray, and the drive mechanism. As the axle at the front (bottom) of the (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Some help or advice requested —Owen Dive
     (...) Ok, so I have something that appears to do what I need it to do, however, it is a bit of a monstrosity, and I think that it shows either that I am a genius, or a madman - I'm not sure which! Bear in mind that this still includes several quick (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Some help or advice requested —Jean-Marc Nimal
   (...) ... (...) Well, seeing your pictures, I can't help wondering: do you actually need the tray to change direction as soon as it hits the end? If not, you can use a much easier solution: just power its motor for a given amount of time in one (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Some help or advice requested —Owen Dive
   (...) You're quite right in that there's nothing in the pictures to suggest that having the having the motor running after the tray reaches its stop would be a bad idea. However, that would be disastrous for the rest of the machine - think of a (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)