 Technic / 16733 (-5)
  Re: A whole bunch of MOCs

(...) Thanks! It's my own design. I like the Forbidden Lego book, but I didn't discover it until after I finished building this. -Adam (15 years ago, 24-Sep-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: A whole bunch of MOCs

Nice. Is the ping pong launcher your own design, or is it something from the (URL) Forbidden Lego book>? David (15 years ago, 24-Sep-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  8263 Snow Groomer

My daughter and I just finished the primary model in the 8263 Snow Groomer set tonight. I bought two primarily because the set inventory looked like it would yield a lot of handy robot building parts. That was a good decision. It has a nice yield of (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatics are back!!

(URL) has just received official confirmation from TLG that the 1H2010 set 8049 will include pneumatic pistons and has posted some preliminary pics. That means Pneumatic elements are back! (15 years ago, 22-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Thanks! I don't think anyone has ever called my work yummy before. Way to differentiate yourself. ;-) (15 years ago, 7-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact