 Technic / 16718 (-5)
  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) As usual an excellent job. Thank you and keep it up! Jetro (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. I've posted the 1994 update to Technicopedia. I processed over 1000 pictures for the 8880 page alone. Enjoy. Includes 1994 with sets 8032, 8062, 8808, 8812, 8816, 8829, 8858, and 8880. Adds pictures (...) (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Dwarves for Distance Competition at BrickCon 09!

Hey All! Getting tired of the those pesky dwarf minifigs hanging around and getting in the way? Launch 'em! At BrickCon 09, Castle will be hosting a seige engine competition called "Dwarves for Distance". This event is in honor of the convention (...) (15 years ago, 11-Aug-09, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  8258 Crane Truck Review

I did a review of that set and I post it on our club's website: (URL) don't feel like redoing it again, so I invite you to visit our site at this direct link: (URL) and let your comments, either here or on our site Cheers, Jean-Marc (15 years ago, 9-Aug-09, to lugnet.technic)

  LDD - Robotic Gripper

I modeled a robotic gripper end effector in LEGO Digital Designer. This design is the result of work I have done and a combination of techniques I have seen on Brickshelf.com. (URL) I have used this design on some of the Chassis prototypes I have (...) (15 years ago, 8-Aug-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact