 Technic / 16673 (-5)
  Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers

(...) SNIP (...) *Very* interesting, Philo! I just wish I had the white axle 16. :-( Is it just me, or is the page 4 of the building instructions messed up? (15 years ago, 24-May-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers

(...) These tools look very useful! Thanks for sharing the idea and design, Philo. Jim (15 years ago, 24-May-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers

This time, it is not a software utility, but physical measuring tools... a set of do-it-yourself measuring instruments to get parts dimensions directly in LDraw units. (URL) Acrobat document to print your own rulers and scales, and building (...) (15 years ago, 24-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Power Functions train controller

I've been reading the Power Functions protocol specification. I'm thinking that the train controller is using: Single Output Mode Mode = Clear/Set/Toggle 0100 Increment PWM and 0101 Decrement PWM when you spin a knob. Possibly Single Output Mode (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Agreed. 8479 while having 4 models has a one clear "main" model. 8485 in my mind, has two main models and one alternate model. But neither are universal sets. 8094 is a universal set, in my line of thinking. (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact