 Technic / 16630
    Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs —William Leue
   (...) I agree: the input side is connected to the orbiter; the output shaft connects only to the cog. That is exactly the way mine is built. Where I disagree with the LDRAW file is the nature of the liftarm: what is shown is a 1x5 liftarm with only (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs —Mike Hatton
   (...) Bill Are you missing a part from the ldraw library? 32449.dat is a 1x4 liftarm (without boss) and is in the model as pictured here: (URL) Part) Regards Mike (15 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)