 Technic / 16612
    Re: Studless Truss Design? —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) That's gorgeous! Not exactly what I was looking for, but maybe inspiration for the next project. Maybe I'm thinking too small here. What's the span on that? Looks like about 4 meters. (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Studless Truss Design? —Stump Dunn
   (...) The gap was 12 32x32 baseplates so a little over 3 meters. Steve (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)