 Technic / 16611
    Re: Studless Truss Design? —Stump Dunn
   I put this together last year for the sydney train club. It uses pretty common parts. (URL) The big problem with studless building is the amount of clutching you get from the connector pins. In this bridge i jammed tiny bits of flex-tube in the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Studless Truss Design? —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) That's gorgeous! Not exactly what I was looking for, but maybe inspiration for the next project. Maybe I'm thinking too small here. What's the span on that? Looks like about 4 meters. (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Studless Truss Design? —Stump Dunn
   (...) The gap was 12 32x32 baseplates so a little over 3 meters. Steve (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)