 Technic / 1653
Re: First Cut- 5 Axes Machine Tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:48:28 GMT

Very cool.  Now please go and add some descriptive text and some still
photographs.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Bob Fay <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message
Thee is an animation of the first cut on my 5 axes Machine Tool. Also, a • few
new pictures.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/OM4.htm
Special thanks to Iain Hendry for the "Absolute positioning" programing.
--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop