 Technic / 16458 (-5)
  Re: Concept car

Fabulous work!!! From the bottom I see two driving rings near the front and rear differentials. These are used to tweak the motor assemble position and the front/rear drive options. Correct!? Something more for my TechnicBRICKs posting queue... :-) (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Concept car

(...) Awesome! What about a LDraw model? I just finished the new differential and wishbone ;o) (URL) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Concept car

Hi! Finally after more than a month, I think it's time to present the result of this project: (URL) It probably has some similarities with the 8448 car, but it's executed in the nowadays technic style with new elements like the differential and (...) (16 years ago, 28-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Adder-substractor module with the new 3L differential

I read somewhere that the new differential was not good to build an adder-substractor... so I was forced to try! Here is the result: (URL) movie: (URL) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) No load tests as of yet. I just got back from BrickFair. (URL) assembled it inside for the first time. I have built the first part of the spreader, which can be seen here: (URL) still have a bit of work left to do in order for it to be (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact