 Technic / 16438 (-5)
  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Philippe I cannot use this file without the unofficial parts included in it. I haven't seen a part update on ldraw.org in a long while, seems they're still sorting out the whole authoring agreement at the moment. If you can figure out my email (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

Hi Mike (and everybody) (...) The file is now available here: (URL) that: - unofficial parts are not embedded in this file. - It is scaled for LDGlite rendering. You have to scale assembly and parts size down for LDView rendering. Philo (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Well, It still is raining, so I had to try to lift the boom inside...Man what a strain this caused!!! She made it off the floor with a bit of added weight on the back :) (URL) pictures of the final version will be posted next week after (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) That's great. I will use it for sure. mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Sure. In fact I had intended to make a small tutorial once that bug is fixed. Since there is interest now I will be sure to do so. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact