 Technic / 16438 (-10)
  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Philippe I cannot use this file without the unofficial parts included in it. I haven't seen a part update on ldraw.org in a long while, seems they're still sorting out the whole authoring agreement at the moment. If you can figure out my email (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

Hi Mike (and everybody) (...) The file is now available here: (URL) that: - unofficial parts are not embedded in this file. - It is scaled for LDGlite rendering. You have to scale assembly and parts size down for LDView rendering. Philo (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Well, It still is raining, so I had to try to lift the boom inside...Man what a strain this caused!!! She made it off the floor with a bit of added weight on the back :) (URL) pictures of the final version will be posted next week after (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) That's great. I will use it for sure. mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Sure. In fact I had intended to make a small tutorial once that bug is fixed. Since there is interest now I will be sure to do so. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

Philo, Jim, I'd love to see an article at LDraw.org about your experiences or even better a tutorial with tips and trick on LPub 4.0 and about making building instructions in general. Doable? w. (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Well - I try to do that, but often forget... and looking at the generated instructions, I often see areas where things would be easier to follow when done another way (eg small assembly callouts you mentionned). (...) The file is on another (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

These dozers look like a lot of fun, Philo! I especially like that you managed to build them as alternate models. A great model to share with instructions. (...) It sure does! Good point - including steps is an important step for making (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) It would be interesting for me to see the mpd file that was used to create that awaresome building instruction. I am yet not familar with LPub4 to get such results. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I ran my VB program and came up with the following: 7 x 20:36 7 x 16:24 which produces an error of 0.991 meters per kilometer. Of course, packaging that many gears is probably a bit challenging ... but I'll bet you can do it ;) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact