 Technic / 16348 (-5)
  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) Excellent, I was of course counting on you. Actually, I didn't even consider you had a choice ;-) Jean-Marc (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Hello Jean-Marc, I will be there :-) Greetings Maico Arts Netherlands Jean-Marc Nimal schreef: (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) I should be there ... ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Hello GBC enthousiasts and others, During the Fana'Briques event in Rosheim (France), we'll try to get use of the extra space we have for the GBC to make it as big as we can! Our ambitious aim is to reach 100 of modules,last year we had 29 but there (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

(...) It's a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn't work anymore but here I place pictures of both models. First I removed the trailer and later I converted (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact