 Technic / 16343 (-10)
  Last with the colored 948's

'Cause I'm unofficially out of specific pieces... (2 URLs) Green/Sand Green/Lime Green 948 (2 URLs) Orange/Dark Orange/Red 948 And the off-colours that can't get done-- (URL) After 16 948's, I can't find any more steering wheels, tires and piston (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) knowing how difficult it is to get any sort of accuracy with a LEGO-ized clock, I'm totally impressed with your solution And it looks fantastic! Very nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) I used a similar technique in the past, though I can't find a hyperlink to the solution (which was not mine, I think Chris Masi's). It worked rather well, though the main problem that I encountered was the frictionless pins slipping out of the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) Well... here's a technic coupler which has the same range of movement, almost the same dimensions and is rotationally symmetric. (URL) I've cross-posted this to .technic in case the good people there can come up with something smaller and/or (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Posted some updated pics of the ballast cart.... (URL) updatetes to follow...(if I can ever get back to building) -Alvin. (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tick Tock... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) Very nice work! And (URL) as I know> it's always risky to announce a MOC on April 1st. (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Tick Tock... The Flying Octopus Clock

Hello, I just finished a new Lego clock. It is driven by a 6lbs weight. It has a run time of about 25 hours. It chimes the hour on the hour. All pieces are Lego except the chime, the weight, & the 80lbs fireline. I'm going to make a mlcad file when (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  My new love...

I didn't think it'd happen... I mean, we all love the original blue (URL) But when I put a BL order in for some dark blue technic beams... well, all bets were off! (URL) I mean, just look at it! (URL) And compared to the original (2 URLs) And all 15 (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

oops try this (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

Sneak Peak (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact