 Technic / 16307 (-5)
  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi Eric Thank you for your nice comments. (...) The model itself was quite a quick build because I only had a few weeks time to finish it for its first show. But afterwards it took me almost two years to make all the functions work properly. Beat (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Dennis, it is ALWAYS a treat to see the incredible MOCs you create. This is again a stunning example of how well done your works are. I would say more, but I really prefer to go study what you have made! Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Crane...

Good lord! That is going to be some monster project! The forces and scale involved is quite impressive. Is that monorail track as the main pivoting guide? *faints* Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick, with instructions

WHOA, what a great post! Excellent idea and very well made. I will be sure to try this out! Thank you! Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi, this is a very well done model! I enjoyed seeing your website too. The photography is also very well done. Great work! Thank you for information and details on it's construction. I am still amazed by all of the functions you were able to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact