 Technic / 16279
  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) He's not saying the new ones are less useful, He's saying the new ones couldn't be worse than the old ones. In other words, the old ones are a useless as they could be. (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) Gordons's right, I'm currently pro the new fairings. I like my parts to be made up of recognisable geometric shapes and have lines of symmetry :-). (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)