 Technic / 16272
  Re: New Panel Fairings?

In lugnet.technic, Ian Power wrote: They look (...) Couldn't be less useful. (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) Could you elaborate on that? Why don't you see them as being very useful? (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) I think it's because I always think things should be "closed up". If I was say building a truck and putting fairings on the side I'd build it from bricks and plates so it would be rectangular, you' can't do that with the old fairings. (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) I wasn't referring to the old fairings. I was referring to the new fairings. Being that they have pin holes on both ends, I would have thought they gave you more of an opportunity to "close up". They could be used in co-operation with old (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) He's not saying the new ones are less useful, He's saying the new ones couldn't be worse than the old ones. In other words, the old ones are a useless as they could be. (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Panel Fairings?

(...) Gordons's right, I'm currently pro the new fairings. I like my parts to be made up of recognisable geometric shapes and have lines of symmetry :-). (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)