 Technic / 16271
    Re: New Crane... —Steven Lane
   (...) Now theres a challenge! :-) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Crane... —Alvin Brant
   (...) I guess that was kind of a "bold" statement :D I can say that it is shaping up to be the biggest thing that I have ever built!! Keep checking the Brickshelf folder for further progres...I will be sure to keep all updated! Thanks! -Alvin. (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)