 Technic / 16270
Re: New Panel Fairings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ian Power wrote:
I may have missed the boat here, guys - but I have just looked at some of the
new Bionicle sets:

and have noticed some - I think they are - new panel fairings. They look
compatible with the current lot of panels, but a whole lot more useful
(straight, for example, and pin holes on both ends).

Anybody got any clearer shots or images of these panels? They seem interesting
to me...

Looks as if someone was reading my mind! TechnicBRICKs has just posted some pics
of these new panels. They look very handy! Can't wait to get my hands one some
:)