 Technic / 16263 (-5)
  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) The comments on TechnicBRICKs describe dissapointment about the arm lifting mechanism on the 8295 being similar to the 8283 - however I can clearly see a linear actuator nex to the driver's seat - I wonder if the article writer missed this? (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) (2 URLs) See them at (URL) together with some comments. Fernando (Conchas) (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New Panel Fairings?

I may have missed the boat here, guys - but I have just looked at some of the new Bionicle sets: (URL) have noticed some - I think they are - new panel fairings. They look compatible with the current lot of panels, but a whole lot more useful (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) Done, thanks. ROSCO (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) Realized someone putted this magnificent creation at the New MOCs highlights, but without a thumbnail. You could use any picture from Mike's Brickshelf folder bellow, (URL) Conchas (URL) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact