 Technic / 16258 (-10)
  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) It is almost too simple, but it is a complex principle. Im glad you liked it! Parax. aka Mike. (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick - new challenge

(...) Okay, thanks for the recommendations everyone. But having done this, I now have a new challenge (besides doing a better one of these, anyway). Can you make a mechanical tank controller thumbstick? It should take in up/down/left/right (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: RSRA-2008

(...) Ready for the show tomorrow, we did final testing today: (URL) E.M. We sought some expert advice, and here are the status notes: We managed to run both arms. I would say the test is 90% successful. We left it running for about 5 minutes. It (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Power Functions remote control Thumbstick, with instructions

This is my design for a thumbstick (joystick) for the Power Functions remote control handset. I forgot about this until prompted, so here it is. It's a two-axis joystick that lets you move the stick up/down/left/right and operate the two IR RC (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !!

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Hey Bob I have just tested your code, and it works good.But is it possible that you could write some documentation to your code, it would be nice to fully understand what your doing. Best regards Kim Andersen (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

"2 new and cute TECHNIC Universal Joints like this, but 3 studs long instead of 5. Guess they will be present also at the new Off Roader (8297), Telescopic Handler (8295) and Excavator (8294), where the would fit great as a compact solution to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

"2 new and cute TECHNIC Universal Joints like this, but 3 studs long instead of 5. Guess they will be present also at the new Off Roader (8297), Telescopic Handler (8295) and Excavator (8294), where the would fit great as a compact solution to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) See under the upcoming 8297 Off Roader, (URL) Read more (URL) at TechnicBRICKs>! Conchas (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) Image from the PF Kit set (8293) (URL) Read more, (URL) TechnicBRICKs>! Conchas (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Some questions on batteries and AC power for lego

There seems to be a difference between the voltage outputs of battery boxes and wall powered sources like the train speed regulators. From just listening to the sounds that motors make, a battery box puts out the same voltage as a speed regulator on (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact