 Technic / 16227
  Re: Actuator?

(...) Interesting! I wonder what happened to the flexible axles. Alexander (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) They appeared in ZNAP! I have some (bought only for cheap 9V motors). (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) The znap flex axle would make for some interesting possibilities with the actuators (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Actuator?

(...) Right. The ZNAP axles are quite stiff, but it will be interesting to see how they work with the actuators. In the patent it looks like a different system, with much more flexible axles encased in a flexible tube (like flex-system but designed (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)