 Technic / 162
    WANTED Instructions for Lego Technic Fiber Optic Set 8456 —David West
   I recently picked up a 8456 on Ebay, but it is lacking assembly instructions. If anyone could share a copy I would appreciate it. Scans are preferable as these can be traded over the net, but xerox copies are ok. Please respond by E-Mail to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)