 Technic / 1614
Re: micro motor question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:34:50 GMT

I have used the Micromotor for many applications. It is a very good steering
motor for small cars. I use it to drive axes on my machines. It will not
steer a large model like the 8448 super car. That requires a gear head
motor. I have many models on my site that use it. It may not be visible.
Here are a couple.
There are two here on the Rotary Axes
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/OM4.htm
This uses it for steering
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/Truck.htm
One  here guides the cutter
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/lathe11.jpg
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"scott allison" <salliso1@san.rr.com> wrote in message
I've just received a micro-motor, and had planned to have it activate the
steering on a RCX vehicle I built, but it won't with enough force to reach
full camber. What are these motors typically used for?

thanks!

scott