 Technic / 16088
  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) Hmmm they sound like they could be good. Ill have to wait till I see some pictures. The excavator and telescopic handler are good opportunities for longer pneumatics and power function based pneumatic control valves and the off roader could (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) That's one of my dreams too! To have PF based pneumatic control valves :). And longer pneumatics, why not!? Lets keep fingers crossed, LEGO is certainly reading ;). As Markus Kossman said in interview "...we are still working on the PF system (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)