 Technic / 16073
    Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Actually it works as a PF extension wire AND as a PF to old 9V converter. One end is PF on top and bottom, the other is PF on top, 9V on bottom. This allows to connect a PF motor on a RCX (not recommended for XL motor since it draws a lot of (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Steven Lane
     (...) I thought it might work like that, you can't see the top of the half 9v connector in the picture of course. I guess it's cheaper, one product/two functions. (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) This shape also enforce a PF rule: power source is always available on top of PF connector, while power input is always done from bottom of connector (similarly to mains power distribution sockets/plugs). Philo (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Chris Magno
   (...) This is indeed good news. Thank you for clarifying this. Now, Im off to place my order. :) Chris (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)