 Technic / 16071
    Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Chris Magno
   (...) Ross, you are right, Janey just pointed that out to me as well. BUT, The first line of the description also states that it will allow you to power up your Power Functions Creations. The next line refers to it as an "extension." While I do not (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available —Steven Lane
   How does it work? I guess the new stuff can work the old stuff, but can an old 2 wire box control a new 4 wire motor? (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)