 Technic / 16032 (-5)
  Re: Technicopedia

Update ====== Many more categories with feature comparisons added. Over a hundred new photos. Eric blakbird (URL) Technicopedia> (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Digicomp II

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Jt21tp.nGo@lugnet.com... (...) rectangle expanding into an empty rectangle in the bottom right corner of the YouTube play bar. Clicking this will allow you to enter full-screen mode. (Esc (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Well, I finally got the video put together, with some narration to explain a little bit of what's going on. I wish I could put it on YouTube a bit bigger (it's all 640x480, but YouTube seems to compress it down). (URL) sorry about the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Hello Geoffrey Thanks for the positive comments! In order to get a steering system that could have that many axis of freedom in that amount of space it was necessary to use the ball-and-socket pieces. There may have been another way, but not (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Digicomp II

(...) Wow! I for one can hardly wait to see the video of this. And I would love to see more explanation and construction details too! cheers, Alexander (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact