 Technic / 16024
  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) A 12-12-17 triangle is very nearly right, and has angles of about 44.9 degrees. I used four of them in making a stop sign: (URL) Note that all eight corners are nicely studded down. Joe and Brian wrote: (...) Well whaddaya know! I'd always (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) Yeah, about 5 minutes after I submitted that I realized just how stupid I've become as of late (I plead mercy due to a very nasty sinus infection... but dang it, I should have caught that even if I was unconcious). What will make it even (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.edu)