 Technic / 15983
  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Vaguely, I remember that red jeep from the mid eighties had a section in the back of the instructions for adding the motor kit too. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Many, many sets have had either photographic or full instructions for motorizing the main or alternate model. What I meant by "official" is that the original 4.5V motor, battery box, 12V motor, and gearboxes did not come with any sets. There (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)