 Technic / 15943 (-5)
  Bridgelayer

Hi all, Here's my newest armored vehicle, and one I've been meaning to build for a long time. I can honestly say that the Armadillo Armored Bridge Launcher is probably the most challenging MOC I've built in my 25 + years, and it's quite satisfying (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) Before reading the poll's and the replies, I was going to say "machines of the industrial revolution". But then I saw a poll that gives me N choices of crane.... yawn. How about a lathe with a hot-wire tool that can turn shapes in foam? How (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle

(...) This set is probably my all time favorite lego set of any theme or any time period ever. It is absolutey amazing. I think that the designers of this set had a hugh amount of shear talent. I am pretty sure that nowadays they use computers to (...) (17 years ago, 14-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  (In)compatibility of RC Trains and Power-Functions

I am trying to determine whether there is any compatibility between the RC trains infrared remote-control protocol and the Power-Functions infrared-protocol. Does anybody know definitely whether a Power-Functions transmitter has any effect on an (...) (17 years ago, 14-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  8480 Technic Space Shuttle

Hi Everyone, I just acquired an 8480 set ((URL) As I am sure that most of you already know, I have to say what a fun build this was. I wish LEGO Technic would produce more sets like this. I am not a fan at all of studless construction, to me sets (...) (17 years ago, 14-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact