 Technic / 15863
  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) HA! hadn't thouhgt of that part, probably because it's still on its way and won't be here until next week or so. i completely forgot that it existed :) looks promising, anyway. i'll report again when it arrives. (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) I'd definitely recommend it too, I've used that to open/close a minifig door very easily. I had also thought of using the axle with a stud at the end, coupled with a clickits ring, but that didn't offer as much clutch. (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)