 Technic / 15834
  Lego man rescued from the sea

Posting in Technic 'cause I couldn't figure out how to post in other topics... Maybe someone could help me with that... From (URL) (follow link at bottom for a picture too!) ***...*** A giant, smiling Lego man was fished out of the sea in the Dutch (...) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego man rescued from the sea

(...) The correct NG would be (URL) lugnet.mediawatch> where you would have found (URL) thread>. HTH, JOHN (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)