 Technic / 15820
  Re: Turnpike, Train MOC

(...) Hi Glen, that's a really nice MOC. The tractor looks great, and I like all the mechanics. And as for pneumatics, I'd really like a cylinder that has attachment points at the front (where the rod comes out) as well as the back. BTW, in (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Turnpike, Train MOC

(...) Hi Rosco, First off, thankyou for you kind comments.. I've actually modified the tractor from one of my other MOC's(the tanker trailer)it was originally a mix of light blue/grey and white, but wanted to get it all white.. That took time and (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic)