 Technic / 15790
    Re: Lego Servo's —Adam Filipowicz
   (...) I am not very sure how this works.. do you have to have power from the battery pack on all the time then the servo just switches from full forward to none then to full reverse? if this is the case. then it would be pretty jerky.. i am hoping (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Servo's —Adam Filipowicz
   (...) Just an FYI I connected a Lego Buggy Motor to my Tamiya Electronic Speed control with reverse. and it works like a charm.. full proportional forward and back control. while connected to a regular RC 7.2v 3600mah Nimh Battery back. now I just (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.technic)