 Technic / 15788 (-5)
  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) It wouldn't cause any problem. I use 6 AA NiMH batteries to power 9V Lego motors all the time without any ill effects. This includes the NXT motors, the RC Buggy motor, and the RC Trains motor. Both through the NXT brick and using a normal (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP

As ever, you're the king of realism! Regards, /Tobbe (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Seven

Cool! Glad to see you're still in there making great robots Eric! Hope that robo-pussy comes alive with much enjoyment and pleasure! Regards, /Tobbe in Sweden (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) Connect a "6551 Electric Technic Pole Reverser" to the servos - if you can find them. I glued medium pulleys to the servo and stuck a normal technic axle through the whole thing. Perhaps some inspiration here: (URL) here: (URL) are quite a few (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) Yes. That's what I'm suggesting. I doubt it would cause any problem to power the 9v motors with 7.2v batteries. (but I could be wrong) Steve (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact