 Technic / 15713
  Technic Clock Tower Building with Electric Drive

I built a new version of my clock tower building for a recent train layout with (URL) NELUG>. The clock mechanism is built from 100% genuine LEGO and is driven by a 9V (RIS-style) motor powered from a train transformer at a bare minimum voltage. I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !