 Technic / 15703
    First MOC —Gordon Bentley
   Please check out my first public MOC and let me know what you think. (URL) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic) !

        Re: First MOC —Nick Goetz
     (...) Nice job Gordon. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. -Nick (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: First MOC —Nathan Bell
   (...) It looks very big. The wire-triggered air intake on top of the engine is the best part. I don't know much about dragsters, and wanted to know why the swingarms for the front steering are not exactly vertical. Does this help it stick to the (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)