 Technic / 15680
  Liebherr LTM1070

This post is very late but has to be made. Beat's crane is incredible! Not only is it big but the aesthetic detailing is outstanding! Truck cranes are hard to design. Is there a video of it working? -Nathan (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1070

(...) Hallo Nathan Thanks for your interest on my mobile crane. I dont have videos now, but its a very good idea! So i think i want make it, because is possible with my photo-camera. Beat (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)