 Technic / 15678 (-5)
  Re: 8889 Technic Truck

(...) No, sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but not me, nor do I know anyone who has aside from the standard LEGO models. Al (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8889 Technic Truck

(...) Sorry for the delay in replying. I will add it to my long term list of things to do, but please don't expect it any time soon! Could be years, unfortunately. Al (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Boosting power in a gear train / torque amplifier

Alexander, Thanks for the differential/pole-reverser idea. Based on your description, I was able to get a prototype running very rapidly! I'm still seeking a clean more mechanical version, but this certainly will work for now. Along the lines of a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motorized steering

I will give it a try... just found one in an ozzie bricklink site and have ordered it... let you know how it works out! thanks... (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorized steering

(...) But the brickshelf gallery is still there: (URL) It's a shame such a cool part had been released only in unpopular hockey sets - (...) Indeed! But some people do find it: another good use of this part as a tread tensioner (URL) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact