 Technic / 15663 (-5)
  Re: Boosting power in a gear train

(...) A torque amplifier is EXACTLY what I need; thank you! Now I just need to figureout how to build one. Google has a few pix, two lego ones actually. I hope this will get me where I need to go! Thanks for the help, Rafe (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Boosting power in a gear train

More information about your application would be helpful. The first thought that jumps to mind is "Use a more powerful motor. Duh!". So there must be something that I am missing. There must be some reason you need to use the puny motor. Maybe you (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Boosting power in a gear train

I have a gear train that is driven by a very weak input, very small torque. There are some places in the gear train where I have some worm gears driving some 'regualr' gears. As I go along the gear train, I boost the output as much as I can with (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8889 Technic Truck

dear al have you ever constructed a (portable) forklift or do you know anyone that has? christian (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JF680s.nFt@lugnet.com... (...) That is very nice. I have little experience with studless building and find your work very interesting. I really love the appearance of the trailer. Power (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact