 Technic / 15590
  Re: Motorized bulldozer complete

(...) It's big and impressive! How do you stick the 1x6 plates onto the chain links? And are you going to train a rat to drive it? I'd like to see movies when you do! (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorized bulldozer complete

(...) Thanks Timothy. I'll have to start taking resumes at pet stores. On a more serious note, kid drivers are the real test- If kids at shows can operate it as a toy, then the design is good. I teach kids at church on Sunday nights and also let (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)