 Technic / 1549
Re: Pneumatic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:28:26 GMT

Sorry to tell ye that lego no longer sells valves as a seperate parts

here:

get rid of the valves, pitsco no longer seels them as a seperate part...

  heres an emailf rom them:

From:             "Gale Hurt" <ghurt@pitsco.com>
To:               <ddayoN@warwick.net>
Subject:          Re: email
Date sent:        Tue, 30 May 2000 08:45:50 -0500

Thank you for your interest in our LEGO Dacta products.

Unfortunately the pneumatic valve has been discontinued
as an individual item. The valve is available as part of a
pneumatic circuit package which includes a pump, cylinder,
valve, and tubing.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Gale Hurt
Pitsco-LEGO Dacta
www.pitsco-legodacta.com

Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message
Hey all - we're trying to come up with a list of all known pneumatic sets • (so we'll
be able to keep an eye out for them :)

Anyone know of ones that are not in the following list?

5099   - Pneumatic Valves
5102   - 60 cm and 100 cm Pneumatic Tubs
5103   - 48 mm Pneumatic Spring Cylinder
5105   - 64 mm Pneumatic Cylinder
5106   - Pneumatic Valves
5107   - Pneumatic Pump 2" Cylinder
5108   - Pneumatic Piston 2" Cylinder
5109   - Pneumatic Tubing 23" & 39"
5110-1 - Pneumatic Value Pack
5116   - Pneumatic Cylinder 1.25"
5117   - Compressor Pump
8040   - Universal Building Set
8042   - Universal Pneumatic Set
8044   - Universal Pneumatic Set
8250   - Search Sub
8299   - Search Sub w/CDROM
8443   - Pneumatic Log Loader
8459   - Pneumatic Front-End Loader
8460   - Pneumatic Crane Truck
8462   - Tow Truck
8837   - Pneumatic Excavator
8843   - Fork Lift Truck
8854   - Power Crane
8862   - Backhow Grader
8868   - Airtech Claw Rig
9604   - (DACTA pneumatic set)
9617   - Pneumatics I: Introduction to Air Power Set
9633   - Pneumatics II
9776   - Pneumatic Circuit
9778   - Pneumatic Handpump
9915   - Pneumatic Small Pumps