 Technic / 15468 (-5)
  Re: Amazing new part!

(...) Cant wait for next Christmas... Steve (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Amazing new part!

In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote: I will be (...) Try never. That would be both brilliant and invaluable, which is why it will never happen. I hope to be proved wrong. Steve the pessimist. (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Amazing new part!

(...) The new tracks are awesome! It may be harder to place 1x flat plates on then to make wide tracks, but they already apper to be 5 studs wide by themselves. The teeth are closer to bicycle gear teeth (rounded teeth and vallies) so they may (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Amazing new part!

(...) I did!What do you think of the new track design?..Me thinks the track will slip too much off of the designed gear if not under tension..and when trying to do a 3 point turn like a CAT does....maybe not..hmmmmmm.Look for some photos late (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Amazing new part!

(...) Correction: he did the basic design for the snowmobile but someone else did the track design- just in case anyone actually read my last post. (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact