 Technic / 15384
    Technic Claw Machine —Timothy P. Smith
   My latest MOC, a Technic Claw Machine that dispenses candy: (URL) particulary new, but it's a nice assembly. Pneumatics are pretty standard, no point in reinventing the wheel. I don't know who discovered having the the trolley slide on liftarms, but (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Claw Machine —Timothy P. Smith
     Seems I posted my MOC to the wrong group- who knew a Technic MOC wouldn't get noticed in lugnet.technic? Anyway, here's the original post: (...) I just took the thing apart after a succesful run at work, and there were more parts than I would have (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

         Re: Technic Claw Machine —Nathan Todd
       Very nice concept, I personally would rig it with a glass case and mechanism to accept quarters, then you would have to lower the accuracy of the claw... All in all a nice MOC. Thanks for posting! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

         Re: Technic Claw Machine —Lukas Nabergall
     This thing looks awesome! I love how it can actually pick up stuff. And the color is cool.Too bad it doesnt run on mindstorms. Overall , 10 out of 10. (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Technic Claw Machine —Olof Dahlberg
   (...) A working machine! Excellent! I really like it when a model actually can do something. And it also reminds me of one of the earliest Technic models I had (still have it, the 856) and built nearly 30 yars ago. Yellow is excellent for making (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)