 Technic / 15372
    Re: Tower Crane —Julien Letrouit
   (...) I have this one: (URL) The goal was to create a compact electric crane with the 3 basic functions. It can be plugged on an RCX to control it remotely. More pictures and a little video here once moderated: (URL) JUL (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Tower Crane —Robert G Fay
    "Julien Letrouit" <julien.letrouit@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:J64907.6tI@lugnet.com... (...) I really like the drive for the trolley. Very neat! Bob Fay (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)