 Technic / 15358
    Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006 —Brian Korte
   (...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006 —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Brian, hi everybody, (...) I'd like to suggest to use e.g. Google Video instead of YouTube, as long YouTube requires Flash to view the videos. Google Video allows to download the videos in their native format, so it is usable with free players (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)