 Technic / 15303 (-5)
  Re: I feel Blue

(...) Ouch, burnt by Peeron. (...) Agreed, i think this is evident with excessive stock of parts from the nitro menace being used in this seasons Dune-buggy/tractor. I had always assumed the production volume was controlled to a higher standard. I (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I feel Blue

(...) -snip- (...) You raise many valid points. Building issues I had not considered before. Or I knew the circumstances exsisted, but until you put them in to those words, the points you raise make a lot of sense. I suppose the difference in color (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Blue Quad

(...) Thank you Sigurd! Your comprehensive mechaincal models have always been an inspiration to me. When I first started the orginal internal cam driven chaise, I thought of models like yours and others that tackled the issues of motion and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space, FTX)

  I feel Blue but aesthetics is gray.

(...) I am a strong believer in "form follows function." The reason for this is that function can be evaluated based on absolute criteria- physics, ergonomics, ect. Aesthetics is not evaluated on absolute criterian other than beauty is in the eye of (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: I feel Blue

"Stump Dunn" <stumpd@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J2ox58.D07@lugnet.com... (...) Neither can BrickLink, apparently, their set inventory lists that part as being light bluish grey. Go figure. (...) I could probably think of one reason why TLG (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact