 Technic / 15271
    8285 —Vineet Honkan
   Does anyone know if this set is available at Toys R Us stores in Toronto? Thanks. (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8285 —Keith Hui
   (...) Not yet. I'm on the lookout for this set too. Today at Toys R Us at Hurontario/Eglinton (close to you) I saw 8281-8284, the Creator sets, and the two new soccer sets among other things, but still no 8285 (sad). Another nearby TRU doesn't have (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8285 —Vineet Honkan
   (...) Bricks & Blocks, that is in the Cookstown Shopping Center? (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)